$50.00 1000 of 1000 hunts available.
Just 1000 entries left!
Join in an adventure in Tampa: as you plan to search for Gru's Treasure worth $5,000 by deciphering clues that will be shared with you when the "hunt" begins! Number of Treasure Hunters is limited to 1,000 people per hunt. You will also be playing for one of the charities listed below. Reserve your spot now by joining Gru's Pack to get in on the fun, learn more about Tampa (and help support animal shelter and people too) and you may find yourself $5,000 richer! Counties included in hunt: Hillsborough.
Charitable Donations: The Humane of Tampa Bay, K9's for Warriors, Pets for Patriots, and Pawsitivity Service Dogs. Did you know that we will be donating $10,000 to one of the charities list above and you can help us choose?
*This donation is a separate commitment made by The Blue Chihuahua aka Gru*
Gru's Treasure Hunts are scheduled when all 1,000 tickets have been sold - you will be contacted by email with details prior to the date of the Treasure Hunt.
In addition to the $5,000 treasure, an additional $10,000 will be donated to a state shelter to help find homes (a "pet treasure") for animals that need one!
1. Purchase a Treasure Hunt for your state (click on a state on the map or scroll through list)
2. Once each individual state is sold out – email will be sent with the date the hunt will take place
3. The week the hunt begins in your state you will get a reminder email with further instructions on where to go to see the clue for your treasure hunt
4. Each hunt will begin on a Saturday – clue will be delivered at 10 am local time
5. Solve the clue, find the treasure, and YOU WIN*!
6. Treasure is a small dog tag with ‘Gru’s Treasure’ on one side and special “treasure number” and ‘phone number’ on the other
7. *Once you have called in and validated the treasure you will receive a $5,000 by Cashier’s Check sent to you via FedEx
8. If the Treasure is not found by Sunday morning -at 10 am a new clue will be provided to the team - same for each day until the Treasure is found